"People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear."
do you ever wish you could just stop time for like a couple weeks so you could just sleep and do whatever you want and just get your shit together and then after that time would just start back up again and you wouldn’t have missed anything because you would just pick up where you left off
I don’t think people understand how anxious I get about exams, teachers are just like ‘everybody gets nervous’ yeah but does everybody sit crying for hours feeling like their so stupid and completely hopeless and feel like if they get anything less than perfect everyone will think their a waste of space?
it actually pisses me off so much that there’s the whole world out there, yet I’m just going to school every day. while I could be off finding wonderful things in foreign cities or climbing mountains or helping people or just wandering, and I feel like I’d learn so much more doing that instead, really.
repeat after me
- you CAN be stressed about school if you have good grades
- you can be stressed about school if you have nice friends
- you čåñ be stressed about school if you seem happy 24/7
- you can absolutely be stressed about school even if the rest of your life is fantastic
- there are not certain conditions you have to have to be stressed about school
- school can be fucking stressful for anyone